plant and animal cell quiz

plant and animal cell quiz. Only on animal and structuresplant and animal cell quiz. Only on animal and structures
  • Only on animal and structures


  • doubleyou
    05-20 08:11 AM
    How do we get other's in similar situation and see if IV can get some clarificationas to the status and present backlog of background check applicants.

    FBI had eliminated all backlog to less than six months and what happened to USCIS continuing to process the application for cases that FBI has not responded within six months.

    IV can they collect a few applicants and then look into a class action WOM. (writ of Mandamus).




    plant and animal cell quiz. plant cell and animal cellplant and animal cell quiz. plant cell and animal cell
  • plant cell and animal cell


  • bearstory
    05-24 12:43 AM
    Thank you everyone!
    We want to get married in court ( simple) in late may, 2010 so we can fill all of the paper work but we are going to las vegas for the real ceremony in late september 2010. Do you think the USCIS will get suspicious?




    plant and animal cell quiz. Plant+and+animal+cell+plant and animal cell quiz. Plant+and+animal+cell+
  • Plant+and+animal+cell+


  • franklin
    07-11 02:18 PM
    Hey guys

    The Bay Area members need your help.

    We are madly preparing flyers, banners, handouts, prepping attendees and filing permits, but WE NEED EVERYONE'S HELP!

    We need volunteers from anywhere in the country to call up Bay Area members to rustle them into action and attend with us. We don't have the man power to do it all ourselves are getting overwhelmed organizing this.

    Post here or PM me if you can make a few phone calls for us

    Many thanks




    plant and animal cell quiz. mar 29, 2011 plant and animalplant and animal cell quiz. mar 29, 2011 plant and animal
  • mar 29, 2011 plant and animal


  • abhijitp
    11-14 09:19 PM
    Some folks are disappointed with the latest bulletin? Well, what else were you expecting?
    And why should you care? One of IV's goals is to abolish retrogression and take away all the glamor associated with priority dates and visa bulletins! So, wake up if you haven't already... join your state chapter, and become an active member!



    more...

    plant and animal cell quiz. plant Animal+cell+diagram+plant and animal cell quiz. plant Animal+cell+diagram+
  • plant Animal+cell+diagram+


  • milind70
    04-07 05:44 PM
    I drove to Canada for H1-visa stamp renewal a few weeks ago and was surprised that Canada Immigration did not ask for my I-94 at point of entry.
    I asked the immigration officer if they should take my I-94 but they declined saying it wasn't necessary and that I'd get an I-94 when coming back into the U.S, which is exactly what happened so perhaps this is perfectly normal.
    I am not worrying about it at all.

    I think when travel to with North America(Canada & Mexico) you need not submit you current I 94 if you are going to reneter within 30 days of your exit.




    plant and animal cell quiz. thatd plant Animal+cell+plant and animal cell quiz. thatd plant Animal+cell+
  • thatd plant Animal+cell+


  • babuworld
    05-29 11:33 AM
    I too got RFE on my I-485 but its about Birth Certificate requesting non availability and my 10th and 10+2 mark list. Got the same RFE to my spouse too.

    I am with the same employer.



    more...

    plant and animal cell quiz. Typical Plant Cell.plant and animal cell quiz. Typical Plant Cell.
  • Typical Plant Cell.


  • fromnaija
    10-09 03:48 PM
    I have a hard time to adjust my photo to designated spec. I shrunked to 62kb but they did not take it and if I make it lesser, it won't be 320 x 240 pixels but less. I use regular digital camera. anybody help me how to do?

    Print the picture and then scan it to the required resolution.




    plant and animal cell quiz. Diagram 3.2 An animal cell.plant and animal cell quiz. Diagram 3.2 An animal cell.
  • Diagram 3.2 An animal cell.


  • arihant
    04-30 12:20 PM
    I140 filed @ Texas center
    Category: EB2- PD Dec 03
    Type: Premium
    Receipt date: April 17th
    Approval date: April 19th

    As you can see I got mine in 2 days through Premium. I had to do the premium to avail of the 3 year H1 extension. So, if any of you have your extension coming up, then do switch over to premium by paying the additional amount and you will probably get your approval in less than a week.



    more...

    plant and animal cell quiz. eukaryotic animal cellsplant and animal cell quiz. eukaryotic animal cells
  • eukaryotic animal cells


  • SunnySurya
    08-21 05:40 PM
    I was born on December 26, 1968, will it be Gemini?
    Are you a gemini? If this is also an yes I will go further to predict more




    plant and animal cell quiz. Animal Cell. Plant Cellplant and animal cell quiz. Animal Cell. Plant Cell
  • Animal Cell. Plant Cell


  • saimrathi
    07-02 06:00 PM
    There is hope....

    Was this your case? Did you get approved in two months? Whats your PD?



    more...

    plant and animal cell quiz. plant and animal cell parts.plant and animal cell quiz. plant and animal cell parts.
  • plant and animal cell parts.


  • desi485
    09-16 02:30 PM
    There is no risk. I recently traveled and came back on AP and I changed jobs and no longer work with sponsoring employer.

    There is always a nut case if you are not lucky and will probably cause some grief, but will not stop you from entering US.

    I myself have travelled using AP and the experience was plesant. Also I have not heard about anybody who was NOT ALLOWED to re-enter with a valid AP in hand. Very rare few ppl reported rude treatment but still they were finally allowed. Hopefully, you should have a trouble free - stress free experience. Good Luck!




    plant and animal cell quiz. Isanimal cell animation for you quiz have many Animal+cell+structure+and+functionplant and animal cell quiz. Isanimal cell animation for you quiz have many Animal+cell+structure+and+function
  • Isanimal cell animation for you quiz have many Animal+cell+structure+and+function


  • brawn81
    08-09 06:51 PM
    can you please add 2005,06,07,08 in the poll options..



    more...

    plant and animal cell quiz. Animal Cell Quizplant and animal cell quiz. Animal Cell Quiz
  • Animal Cell Quiz


  • unitednations
    02-22 02:12 PM
    To all Experts/Gurus, please advice on this issue.

    I hold a H-1B status as well as I-485 Adjustment of Status Pending.
    I am the primary applicant in this Eb-2 petition PD July 2006. I am with the same employer for the past four years and they are the sponsor of the green card petition as well.

    I have got admit to PhD in EECS at MIT (Top program in US) and would like to pursue that option.

    1. Can i continue full time PhD on my I-485 pending visa status? The PhD will be a natural progression of my current research job with my employer.
    2. Do i need to change to a F-1 Visa? From what i understand, I think one cannot change from I-485 to F-1.
    3. From what i understand, i can keep my I-485 pending status while doing full time study provided i have an offer from my current employer/other employer willing to hire me upon approval of the I-485. Is this correct?
    4. Regarding the procedure to do this, do i need to get an offer in writing from my current employer/future employer before i start the full time study? Or do i need to get this written offer from the employer if and when i receive an RFE from USCIS?
    5. Do i need to proactively invoke AC21 for doing this and let USCIS know?
    6. How long do i need to stay with the employer once my I-485 is approved? I hear 6 months as a good period.
    7. If the I-485 gets approved in the middle of a semester, how soon do i need to start working for the employer?
    8. Any other creative ideas to sail through this like keep engagement with current employer say by consulting few hours a week etc.?
    9. Do i have any realistic chance of I-485 approval before September 2009? From the recent infopass, i was told that name check, FP check, background check are done but my FP have expired. I was told that i will receive a FP notice but i don't know when.

    These might have already been discussed in previous threads, but i would appreciate response from experts/gurus.

    Thanks.

    You can't change from 485 status to F-1 within the country. You can only change from non immigrant to another non immigrant visa within the country.

    If you wanted to get on F-1; you would have to go for visa stamping and re-enter on F-1. However, consulate probably wouldn't give you F-1 since you have shown immigrant intent. Even if they somehow gave it to you; then uscis would deny your 485 eventually by entering on F-1 visa.

    You can go full time to school while 485 is pending. You just have to be able to demonstrate that you have a permanent full time job waiting for you upon greencard approval (ie., AC21).

    There was a legal case from a long time ago; where a person was getting sponsored for a particular position and he went to school full time for a totally irrelevant occupation to what he was getting sponsored for (he went to school to be a dentist). USCIS denied his case saying that they didn't believe his intent to go into the job since he was being trained/educated in a totally different field.

    Long story short; was that it went to court and the candidate won...

    If you want to put up with the inevitable hassles from uscis that you may get over doing this then go ahead. At the end you should prevail but USCIS likes for you to go through a bumpy road




    plant and animal cell quiz. animal and plant cell vennplant and animal cell quiz. animal and plant cell venn
  • animal and plant cell venn


  • ajju
    04-16 10:41 PM
    While at J1-visa, my employer applied for H1B for me. After 3-months of no response from uscis, we sent a check for $1000 for 'premium processing'. My H1B was approved 4 days after check was mailed out. A week after approval Uscis 'REFUNDED' the check with a note the 'case was approved in regular process' hence the refund.
    You can hope to get the refund and if not write to uscis and they are honest about these things.

    Your premium fees arrived after your H1 approval.. otherwise its not refundable... Since he/she applied EAD/AP and after one week, 485 got approved.. They are mostly like deny the EAD/AP benefits saying you don't qualify... But its always good to call USCIS first hand and discuss the issue with customer rep to explain the situation...

    USCIS # (800) 375-5283



    more...

    plant and animal cell quiz. plant cell parts. Animal Cellplant and animal cell quiz. plant cell parts. Animal Cell
  • plant cell parts. Animal Cell


  • JA1HIND
    01-26 11:04 AM
    Well - so NSC is doing I-140 for Apr 23rd and Texas is July 21st... I would have got my freedom by now if i had filed I-140 at Texas :) Another good thing in this Bulletin Vermont H1b extension processing have moved a lot - from Apr 23rd to Oct 1st 2007 - wow !!!

    Good Luck folks!!

    Thank you USCIS for giving me this power of prediction....alright all, now I can predict TSC next processing dates that will be published in(Feb 08) so that we dont have to wait till next month: dates will be June 23rd if processing dates published exactly on Feb 14th, 2008 & it's going to June 25th if published on Feb 26th, 2008...

    So having said that, now you all can do math on how ling it's going to take to process Aug 07 applied 140 cases.....perfect example any one can refer to or meaning of hopeless service=TSC




    plant and animal cell quiz. Plant and Animal cellplant and animal cell quiz. Plant and Animal cell
  • Plant and Animal cell


  • chanduv23
    09-22 11:00 AM
    No disrespect but , 400$ biweekly seems ok to me ...It depends on how you are employed , If you are working on percentage basis then companies may charge full insurance to you , If you are employed its a different case .

    I agree - I used to work for desi employer before and used to pay around that much for insurance at least for few months until my wife started working and we moved into her insurance.

    Working om percentage basis with desi employer does look good if your billing rate is good and you are constantly having projects without any breaks.

    When you work on percentage you must remember that payroll tax, benefits, costs towards visa, GC expenses and any other costs associated - the employer tends to deduct from your percentage and will only share the profits and will not take responsibility for losses.

    If you join a decent company with proper HR and accounts department - you wont have these issues.



    more...

    plant and animal cell quiz. plant and animal cells,plant and animal cell quiz. plant and animal cells,
  • plant and animal cells,


  • webm
    04-22 04:03 PM
    Hello,
    My company's HR rep informed me that my application was selected in this godforsaken lottery. however the validity dates of H1 have been screwed up. they say valid from Oct 1st 2008-Oct 1st 2008.
    Now the lawyers are saying hopefully they will correct things before they mail out either the actual recipts or when they issue the visa. If this is not corrected they are going to apply for corrections.
    I am a little worried, should they be waiting until the visa arrives or make a move now?
    Has anyone faced this issue and if yes any advice on how to correct things.

    It could be a typo..it always happens with great uscis...

    Wait until you get receipts/actual I-797 approval notice..




    plant and animal cell quiz. mar 6, 2011 3d animal cellplant and animal cell quiz. mar 6, 2011 3d animal cell
  • mar 6, 2011 3d animal cell


  • ajju
    02-25 12:04 AM
    what am I missing here? other than the hassle of getting paper copies filled out/ printed and the advantage of getting a refund a few weeks earlier, what is the advantage of e-filing?

    at the end its matter of choice... but having choice is always good :-)




    plant and animal cell quiz. cells-alive-animal-cell.pngplant and animal cell quiz. cells-alive-animal-cell.png
  • cells-alive-animal-cell.png


  • RajWantsGC
    05-12 09:57 PM
    Hello Gurus,
    I have bit complicated case. Please have a little patience to go through it. I had two I140s filed in 2007. One was under EB2 and another was under EB3. In July 2007, we filed I485 along with the EB3 I140 receipt (as per my employer). At the time of filing I485, both I140s were pending. In May 2008, my EB2 I140 was denied because of education issue. But at the same time my I1485 was also denied. The reason USCIS gave for denying I485 was that as I140 is denied so I485 was also denied automatically. But we attached the EB3 I140 receipt along with the I485 application. In month of May 2008, we filed MTR for I485 to reopen the case as my EB3 I140 was attached with the I485 and EB3 I140 is still pending. We also filed the appeal for my EB2 I140. In month of August 2008, my EB3 I140 was approved. I opened many service requests with USCIS for I485 MTR but to no use. After waiting for 10 long months since filing I485 MTR, I received a letter from USCIS in January 2009, saying that my MTR is sent to AAO. This is so frustrating. I was under the impression that MTR should not take much time.
    Gurus, pleas let me know what are my options left now. I read in forums that people write letters to congressman and senators. I want to know the following things.
    1) How to get the addresses of Congressmen and senators?
    2) Should we send letters to local Congressman and Senators only? or we can send letters to any congress man and Senators?
    3) Will the info pass be useful in my case?

    Any help will be highly appreciated.
    Thanks
    Raj




    Rb_newsletter
    02-10 12:52 PM
    We just need GC without asking anything after working 10 years legally with paid all tax without hopeing for Social Security.



    I like this point.




    chanduv23
    12-09 08:17 AM
    Good morning


    Bumpppppppppp



    Reacent Post

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Total Pageviews