salma hayek wallpapers hot

salma hayek wallpapers hot. Salma Hayek
  • Salma Hayek



  • gatepc
    Jan 1, 06:04 PM
    I wonder how many team members don't even know about the passkey/bonus system? Could we up output by educating them about that, as well as client configuration?

    I keep seeing it discussed but I don't know what it is. What is the best way to fold? What gets me the most points I know I can add things to the advanced section what do I put? And what is passkey.





    salma hayek wallpapers hot. Salma Hayek HOT Wallpapers
  • Salma Hayek HOT Wallpapers



  • stevietheb
    Nov 17, 08:17 AM
    Konfabulator: The closest thing to Tiger's Dashboard feature. This widget launcher is free, cool and very well done. Great for webcams, weather alerts, stock quotes etc.



    Konfab is free now?

    As for me:

    Quicksilver -- practically replaces the Dock and Finder...also, triggers are quite useful

    mp3 Sushi -- creates a little radio station on my network...tune into the stream from 2 users on the same computer and send one of the itunes over to AX...now you've got your library playing on your computer's speakers and on AX...a little bit of lag, but useful if you're speakers are in separate rooms.

    Genius -- for language study.

    MacJanitor -- housekeeping
    MacStumbler -- see what's going on in the wireless realm
    MacTracker -- info on all macs

    Meteorologist -- menubar weather....I have it set to give me weather for multiple zip codes (always intersted in what's going on back in my home state of Texas!)

    TransparentDock -- puts the Dock where you want it and allows you to match it with your for ultimate aesthetic yumminess

    VLC -- for those stubborn multimedia files

    GeekTool -- currently I'm only using it to create an updating screensaver of radar images from weather.com -- I really like to know the weather!

    All of these should be available from versiontracker...sorry for not posting links.





    salma hayek wallpapers hot. salma hayek wallpapers hot.
  • salma hayek wallpapers hot.



  • elliotay
    Jul 13, 04:46 AM
    You know when you start up your mac for the first time the music plays as welcome written in all those different languages goes by? Well does anyone know what song is playing during that? I really like the song and I was hoping someone maybe knows.





    salma hayek wallpapers hot. salma hayek hot
  • salma hayek hot



  • maryhill7447
    May 4, 03:15 AM
    Really a good helper for moms and kids. My boy loves to read and play and it makes him laugh. It's very helpful!!! Thank you for your sharing.



    more...


    salma hayek wallpapers hot. salma hayek hot wallpapers
  • salma hayek hot wallpapers



  • MacBytes
    Jan 5, 11:38 PM
    Category: Mac Websites
    Link: TheMacMind: MacWorld Expo 2004 Coverage (http://www.macbytes.com/link.php?sid=20040106003833)

    Posted on MacBytes.com (http://www.macbytes.com)

    Approved by arn





    salma hayek wallpapers hot. Download middot; Hot Salma Hayek
  • Download middot; Hot Salma Hayek



  • fluffels
    Jan 19, 03:47 PM
    I've just been migrating services off a G5 Xserve running 10.5 Server, to a Mac Pro running 10.6 Server.

    It dawned on me it'd be a good idea to get an actual SSL certificate. Because of the lack of funds available, I've gone for PositiveSSL.

    Here are the steps I took to get it:

    1. In Server Admin > Certificates I chose Generate CSR

    2. I pasted this in to Comodo's page and chose Apache + MOD SSL

    3. Took the .crt file emailed to me and chose "replace with signed certificate", dropped it on and clicked "replace certificate" (replacing the old, self signed one).

    This all seemed to work fine. HOWEVER, the web service doesn't seem to be playing ball with it at all and because of this I'm scared to propagate it around any other services.

    These are the errors I'm receiving: (not that Server Admin notices anything wrong!)

    [Wed Jan 19 05:59:58 2011] [error] Init: Pass phrase incorrect
    [Wed Jan 19 05:59:58 2011] [error] SSL Library Error: 218710120 error:0D094068:asn1 encoding routines:d2i_ASN1_SET:bad tag
    [Wed Jan 19 05:59:58 2011] [error] SSL Library Error: 218529960 error:0D0680A8:asn1 encoding routines:ASN1_CHECK_TLEN:wrong tag
    [Wed Jan 19 05:59:58 2011] [error] SSL Library Error: 218595386 error:0D07803A:asn1 encoding routines:ASN1_ITEM_EX_D2I:nested asn1 error
    [Wed Jan 19 05:59:58 2011] [error] SSL Library Error: 218734605 error:0D09A00D:asn1 encoding routines:d2i_PrivateKey:ASN1 lib


    The pass pharse thing is stumping me (along with the whole situation) - I saw the box in Server Admin 10.5, but it's gone from Snow Leopard. There's no obvious place for it that I've seen.

    Is there any easy how-to guide for actually getting this sorted and having SSL up and running (I'm missing something easy, I bet!) - or anyone with a fair idea of what the next step would be?



    more...


    salma hayek wallpapers hot. salma hayek grown ups hot.
  • salma hayek grown ups hot.



  • UpDownAeroplane
    Aug 1, 06:36 PM
    What OS are you running and version and how did you get it to look that good?

    the wallpaper says it all, it's linux ubuntu.:D





    salma hayek wallpapers hot. Salma Hayek Hot Wallpapers,
  • Salma Hayek Hot Wallpapers,



  • jmcrutch
    Apr 25, 12:11 AM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8H7 Safari/6533.18.5)

    White iPhone ... The hot new accessory for females this summer.



    more...


    salma hayek wallpapers hot. Salma Hayek
  • Salma Hayek



  • xUKHCx
    Oct 18, 03:05 PM
    http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=370887





    salma hayek wallpapers hot. Salma Hayek Wallpapers Movies
  • Salma Hayek Wallpapers Movies



  • k1121j
    May 1, 11:41 AM
    Just buy external hard drives and do they traditional backups.

    This sounds good but here is what i run in to
    1. I can fit all the media on my imac ( after 3TB) for streaming via itunes and AirVideo
    2. External Drives are not backed-up via time machine

    I dont trust the drobo for anything but time machine after my recent close call with it.
    I currently do monthly backups to sata drives that sit on a shelf when not in use this is a pain but loosing many dollars of media is worse

    Are there dives bigger than 3TB to install on my imac?



    more...


    salma hayek wallpapers hot. Salma Hayek Mobile Wallpapers
  • Salma Hayek Mobile Wallpapers



  • Will Cheyney
    Dec 17, 06:13 PM
    It's an original Susan Kare icon.





    salma hayek wallpapers hot. salma hayek wallpapers. free
  • salma hayek wallpapers. free



  • iJohnHenry
    Feb 20, 03:58 PM
    "May I have the envelope, please. This thread will disappear in 1 minute."

    The Great Karnak



    more...


    salma hayek wallpapers hot. Sexy Salma Hayek Hot Photos,
  • Sexy Salma Hayek Hot Photos,



  • EvilC5
    Dec 21, 08:20 AM
    I have my iphoto library on an external drive connected to my mini server thats running all the time, and have set up access for my wife on her imac and my mbp to access it.

    in your case, maybe a sharepoint with permissions set to only certain users.





    salma hayek wallpapers hot. salma hayek wallpapers hot.
  • salma hayek wallpapers hot.



  • MacNewsFix
    Apr 27, 10:08 PM
    Q: Should I want my device to no longer be able to share information with third parties, and I turn off Location Services, does my iPhone continue to do so? A: No.

    Q: Is the anonymous, encrypted information sent back to Apple currently used for any other purpose than to speed up finding my location when I am using GPS services so I don't have to wait several minutes each time? A: No.

    Q: Is the location data on my iPhone my actual whereabouts? A: No. It's cell towers and Wi-Fi hotspots nearby, some more than 100 miles away.

    If this is Big Brother, he gets an EPIC FAIL from me.



    more...


    salma hayek wallpapers hot. This is the hot salma hayek
  • This is the hot salma hayek



  • PCClone
    Apr 7, 10:18 AM
    Do you have multiple iOS devices in the house? Or ones that come and go - like a friend visits and connects to your WiFi?

    If so, there is an issue with some routers assigning the same IP to different devices and that will kick you off from time to time.

    Resetting the router with both devices in the house will solve it. Happened to me when my Daughter visited and I connected her to my router. I kept loosing the WiFi. Then all was good after a router reboot. :)

    Nope, just one iOS device, one android device and one wifi MacBook pro.





    salma hayek wallpapers hot. Sexy Salma Hayek wallpaper
  • Sexy Salma Hayek wallpaper



  • robbieduncan
    Jan 15, 09:04 AM
    Please see this thread (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=414422). There is no need for another one (this one).



    more...


    salma hayek wallpapers hot. salma hayek wallpapers.
  • salma hayek wallpapers.



  • thunng8
    Oct 3, 10:13 AM
    Yet another Notes hater here.

    I first came across it at work in 1992 or so, back with version 2. We used it for our customer support and sales databases, and the company were still using it in 1999 when I finally left them. By then they were also developing a web-server product based on the current Notes webserver component, and re-launched the company around this product, floating the company to obtain extra venture capital. It was quite frankly the worst performing web server I'd ever seen, and the company folded when the money ran out.

    As part of supporting this junk product I had to pass a Notes exam. For that I learnt how Notes mail handled multiple copies of the same large attachment within multiple mailboxes. I forget the full details, but there was a nightly process that ran through the mail database and consolidated such attachments. It was a horrible mechanism. The previous mail system I came from handled this in a far simpler way by simply using hard links.

    A collegue once ran the then current Notes release under the debug version of Windows 3.1, and had never seen so many reported errors in code.

    I'd also had to integrate Notes (version 4 I believe) into another E-mail sytem via a gateway at a customer. Configuring SMTP to an external source under Notes was a pain, and it took 3 'engineers' about 4 hours to try all of the combinations before we could get it to both send and receive mail.

    I've come across Notes a few times since then. Still horrible.

    The versions you have mentioned are from 10+ years ago. Why are you bringing this up? The Mac will get the latest version ported and I see it as a good thing. Whether you like it or not, Notes is used widely throughout many companies (over 120M "seats" worldwide) and having a modern up to date and supported version for the Mac is good.





    salma hayek wallpapers hot. Salma Hayek Hot Wallpapers
  • Salma Hayek Hot Wallpapers



  • nefan65
    Apr 7, 08:41 AM
    Can't say I've had any of those issues. I did have one issue with 4.3, and then with 4.3.1 with crazy battery drain. Turned out to be a hosed up Exchange thing. I deleted the email acct, and recreated it and poof. Battery issue fixed.

    Looking forward to the "several enhancements" though. Wonder what those are??? :cool:





    salma hayek wallpapers hot. Salma Hayek Exclusive Hot
  • Salma Hayek Exclusive Hot



  • DJ OJ
    Oct 19, 05:35 PM
    http://att.macrumors.com/contest/7167A1.mov I do not have a **** for this ad. I am not very proud of it. On the MacBook Pro part the little review quote thingy is not very goodly selected ( excuse my sucky typing ) and it is not very apple like. But Take a look anyway!!!I have a higher quality one if anybody asks for it!





    zen.state
    Apr 26, 12:05 PM
    Unfortunately the heat sink/fan has become detached.

    Can I use the MX-2 paste I used on the CPU's?

    Paste is paste when it comes to CPU and GPU at least. Is the heatsink affixed with the standard double posts on opposite corners with springs? If so just be sure not to crush the GPU because you need to use some decent force to get those posts in the holes. Try to only apply downward pressure on the posts themselves and do them one at a time while also being careful not to move it around so you don't mess up the paste.





    Whyren
    Sep 26, 09:59 PM
    If you're 47 you were ~23years old when AIDS hit the headlines. When did your 'youth' end? Oh and I'm pretty sure herpes was about, but it shows how bad sex education either state or parental must've been back then!.

    Yes, diseases have been around for a long time, but keep in mind that diseases change over time. Part of the problem nowadays is, despite better medicinal technology, there are more dangerous disease. Why? Antibiotics as we know them haven't been around long. When first discovered, they were considered a miracle and used to treat everything and anything. They were even used preventatively. This resulted in the decimation of strains of disease that couldn't protect themselves, but left resistant strains which were free to reproduce and grow exponentially. Soon enough, you have an entire disease that is resistant to antibiotics.

    If you've ever wondered why doctors require you to finish a prescription even if you feel better, this is the reason. If you don't, you potentially leave resistant strains to carry on. Same reason doctors today don't use antibiotics unless necessary and even then, very specifically targeted ones as generalized antibiotics result in the same problem. Today, a simple staphylococcus infection can kill you. Thirty years ago, you more than likely could have cured it with a few days of antibiotics. (some more info (http://www.fda.gov/fdac/features/1998/698_bugs.html))

    Another major problem occurs with viruses as even today there is very little that can be done to combat them, not just HIV, but any virus partially due to the fact that they simply don't conform to the rules of "life" as we know it. Besides which, they can do things that no other living organism can (such as create DNA from RNA). There are methods that can slow viruses or even cause dormancy in them, but for the most part, there is no way to kill a virus.

    So yes, diseases have been around a long time, but you can't necessarily compare an STD today to an STD thirty years ago in the same way you can't take last years' flu vaccine for this year's flu season.

    Sorry for the aside, just wanted to clarify a bit.





    Chupa Chupa
    Apr 7, 01:37 PM
    Dang! I can't tell you how many billions of dollars I spent on these games as a yout. Ha. Now I could have them all for $15. But too late I guess. I downloaded Tempest for old times sake. It was my fav in the arcade. I don't know if its my age or the iPhone but just not that fun.





    ifjake
    Sep 30, 11:14 AM
    "The Mac is a resurgent platform."

    sweet.

    For a while I was thinking that the only dent Apple could make was primarily in the individual consumer market. But this news along with checking out some of the new upcoming features for Leopard server makes me change my mind. 2007 and all it will bring to the Mac platform will be an interesting year for sure.





    Night Spring
    Apr 17, 03:05 PM
    How are you trying to add apps/music, and what happens when you try? Please post any error messages you get, etc.



    Reacent Post

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Total Pageviews